OK, i'm ruining this. I rarely say like this in my social media sites. But screw it anyways !

 I was born and raised with the capital of a mind set of a family that are always trying to give the best for their children. Which are good in any ways of developing a child.

Here's my point, it is wrong to teach your child to be WHATEVER YOU WANT! (parents) I was blind by the wind that they blow me to be under creational creatures that in the future just don't even know what happiness is.  All the blame and non understood statement is just for the sake of a child to growth. Eventually, they followed and lick all the unnecessary stupid judgment of wrong deeds the parents did.

Alhamdulillah ! i live upon my Khalimah "Lailahaillalah!"
With this, i know i'm in the right track and path in my life to do what ever i desire.


I don't care, what car you drive. What pair of jeans u wear. What handbags you caring. Or what EVER brand they created to set the mind to be unaware of REAL things that actually happening around.

Just stop, feel it and think. Is it necessary to give it all now ?



Done.